- Choose from three levels of relaxing sedation
- Enjoy amenities like pillows, blankets, & TVs
- Dr. Powers has extensive education & experience
Providing you the best, safest dental care is one of our priorities. That’s why we’ve invested in leading-edge technology like low-radiation digital X-rays, 3-D imaging, and electronic cavity detectors for precision care.
Although most other dentists only offer one or two options for sedation, here you’ll have a choice of three sedation levels to ensure completely comfortable treatment. Choose inhaled sedation, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
Our staff members are specially trained to listen to your needs. They pay attention to the small details that make a difference, like answering your questions in detail and making sure you remain comfortable at all times.
Visit Us For Comprehensive Dentistry in Lyons
As with most things in life, you have a choice when it comes to the dentist office you go to. At Powers Family and Implant Dentistry, we believe you’ll find us different from the others. We’d love to give you the chance to experience dental care as it’s meant to be – comfortable, personal, and expertly delivered. Here are a few other great reasons to come see us for comprehensive dentistry in Lyons:
- With all the services we provide, you can have all your dental needs met in one convenient location.
- We offer three great choices for sedation – inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral sedation with a small pill, and IV sedation.
- Dr. Powers has hospital privileges to treat patients with special needs and pediatric patients in an operating room.
- You can enjoy amenities that include pillows, blankets, TVs, a beverage station, and private patient care rooms.
- Dr. Powers completed a one-year dental implant fellowship after his residency, so he can handle your entire implant process right here.
- We use advanced technology like electronic cavity detectors, 3-D imaging, and low-radiation digital X-ray equipment.
When you need all-inclusive dentistry, look no further than Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Call us today at (812) 659-3901 to schedule your next dental visit. We offer free consultations and second opinions.
Rely on Our Team’s Expertise
There aren’t many dentist offices where you’ll find the unique combination of skills and experience that Dr. Powers possesses. Fewer than 1 percent of dentists have completed two years of residency and fellowship like he has. Plus, Dr. Powers is certified to administer IV sedation (one of only a few general dentists in Indiana with this qualification). Combine those attributes with his hospital privileges, and you have one outstanding dentist right here in Lyons!
Whether your child is due for a routine checkup or you want to have your missing teeth replaced using dental implants, Powers Family and Implant Dentistry is your one-stop shop for complete dental care. Our team’s vast experience in many types of dentistry means you’ll always receive excellent care in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
It also means we can handle many difficult cases in-house without you needing to travel an hour or more to see a specialist. Dr. Powers can perform all types of teeth extractions, even impacted wisdom teeth, as well as bone grafting procedures. Plus, with a choice of three types of sedation, you’re assured of having a pleasant experience in our care.
When you want outstanding comprehensive dentistry in Lyons, call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry at (812) 659-3901 to schedule an appointment.