- Get a free second opinion or consultation
- We both place & restore implants in-office
- Relax with your choice of sedation options
Restorative Dentistry in Lyons Will Give You Back Your Smile
The dental pros at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry have the know-how and experience to rebuild your smile if it’s suffering. Dr. Powers has treated his patients to outstanding dental care for over two decades, and he’d love to add you to his list of satisfied patients. Using restorative dentistry in Lyons, he and our team can help you:
- Dine out with pleasure instead of embarrassment or hassle
- Smile with full confidence knowing your teeth are in good condition
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you
Let our team help restore your smile! Call us today at 812-659-3901 to schedule an appointment. We offer free second opinions and consultations so that you have all the information you need to choose your smile care wisely.
We Offer Many Restorative Dentistry Services
With Powers Family and Implant Dentistry as your dentist, you’ll have access to a wide variety of dental restorations so you can maintain a great smile and strong bite. Plus, we offer three types of sedation to help you relax. Our restorative services include:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer both natural-looking composite fillings and traditional silver fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair a damaged tooth or, when used with an implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – These restorations can replace one or more missing teeth in a row.
- Dentures – We provide several types of dentures to replace full or partial arches of teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants will replace your missing teeth and preserve your jawbone. Dr. Powers both places and restores implants right here.
- Inlays and Onlays – We use these restorations for more extensive repair than a standard filling can handle.
- Root Canal Treatment – This procedure is no more uncomfortable than getting a filling. It can save your tooth, in most cases.
When your smile needs repair, rely on Lyons restorative dentistry from Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Call us today at 812-659-3901 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment time online.