- Relax with comforts like pillows & blankets
- Choose from three levels of soothing sedation
- Dr. Powers has hospital privileges if needed
Experience Comfortable Oral Surgery in Lyons
Dental surgery doesn’t have to be feared, especially when it’s done at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Scott Powers has more than two decades of hands-on experience helping his patients preserve their oral health. When you need oral surgery in Lyons, you can count on him and our compassionate team for excellent care. Here are a few reasons to have your procedure performed here:
- We offer three levels of sedation – laughing gas, oral sedation in pill form, and IV sedation.
- You’ll enjoy amenities like soft pillows, cozy blankets, and TVs in a private care room.
- Our staff is dedicated to listening to your needs and fully answering your questions.
- Dr. Powers has hospital privileges to see special needs and pediatric patients in an operating room setting.
If you need an oral surgical procedure, trust our team. Call us today at 812-659-3901 to schedule your appointment. We’ll treat you to the best care possible!
Keep Your Oral Health Intact With a Surgical Procedure
Most people don’t think much about dental surgery – until they’re faced with needing a procedure themselves. If you need surgery on your mouth, Powers Family and Implant Dentistry is the place to go. You don’t have to drive an hour or more to see a specialist when Dr. Powers can handle many oral surgery cases right here. Plus, we use digital X-rays and a 3-D CT scanner for the best results possible. Below are a few common surgical procedures we perform:
- Tooth Extractions – Our first priority is always saving a patient’s tooth. If removal is necessary, however, we’ll make sure it’s done comfortably and efficiently. We’ll send you home with complete aftercare instructions so you heal quickly.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” can damage your other teeth if they come through in the wrong place or wrong position. We can take care of any wisdom teeth extractions here in our office, even impacted wisdom teeth.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is weak or thin and you’re unable to get dental implants, Dr. Powers can insert bone material in your jaw to stimulate the growth of new bone. In just a few months, your jaw will be ready for him to place your implants so you can get new replacement teeth.
Oral surgery in Lyons begins with a call to Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Contact us today at 812-659-39011 to schedule your free consultation or second opinion. You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment time.