Gum Recession Treatment
- Reverse gum damage & prevent other problems
- Sedation is available for relaxing care
- Amenities include TVs, pillows, & blankets
Improve Your Oral Health With Gum Recession Treatment in Lyons
Gum recession can have several causes – gum disease, injury to your gums, smoking, even genetics. Regardless, this problem can be stopped with gum recession treatment in Lyons. Dr. Scott Powers and his team offer help if your gums are receding. We can:
- Stop your gum recession without referring you to a specialist
- Help prevent big problems like tooth or bone loss
- Make your gums healthy and attractive again
- Stop the discomfort caused by lost gum tissue
Bring health back to your mouth through our gum treatment. Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at (812) 659-3901 to schedule an appointment. As always, second opinions and consultations are complimentary.
Repair Your Gums & Prevent Significant Oral Problems
Receded gums can be a hassle as well as cause you a great deal of pain. When your gums recede, more of your teeth roots become exposed. This can increase your chances of tooth decay and eventual tooth loss. Plus, as more and more of your teeth roots become visible, your teeth can become sensitive to hot or cold foods and drinks.
Dr. Scott Powers has the gum recession solution you’re looking for. He can take connective tissue from the roof of your mouth and attach it to the areas where you’re missing gum tissue. This procedure will repair your gums and help them to grow new gum tissue.
Best of all, our gum treatment will head off problems such as tooth and bone loss. These can occur over time if gum recession is left untreated.
Relax & Get the Care Your Gums Need
If you’re nervous about receiving treatment for gum recession, our team will do all we can to help you relax. You can enjoy all these amenities:
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Blankets to keep you warm
- TVs for your distraction
- A private patient care room for discretion and comfort
Plus, we offer three sedation options in case you need extra help relaxing:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form
- IV sedation for our deepest level of relaxation
Gum recession treatment in Lyons can make your gums good as new. Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at (812) 659-3901 to schedule your appointment.