At Powers Family and Implant Dentistry, we understand how important it is to you to make sure your family receives the best dental care possible. That’s why we offer great family dentistry in Lyons. The care your family will receive from Dr. Powers and our team will help you and your crew maintain beautiful smiles for life. Here are some other reasons to make us your new family dentist:Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Some offices are geared more towards certain age groups or certain procedures. Being in a rural area, our office is family dentistry. We see patients from two-year-old, their first dental visit ever to the office, all the way to my oldest patient was 104 years old. We provide all levels of dental care to all ages. Our goal here is to help people maintain a healthy smile, healthy gums, healthy teeth for their whole life.
- A choice of three sedation options – inhaled sedation (which is safe even for kids), oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation
- Comforting amenities like TVs, private patient care rooms, blankets, pillows, and a beverage station
- Dr. Powers’s hospital privileges that allow him to treat patients with special needs and children in an operating room if necessary
- A wide assortment of services that will benefit every member of your family
Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at 812-645-0620 to schedule appointments for your loved ones. We’ll help your bunch keep smiling!
Experience a Higher Level of Family Dental Care Here
Our team treats your family just like they were their own family. That’s why we’ll only recommend services that benefit your family members and meet all their smile goals.
[img imgid=”847″ align=”right”]
Dr. Powers routinely treats children from age 2 on up. As a bonus, we can often see an entire family at the same time. This saves you time and headaches over multiple trips to the dentists for you and your kids.
When you choose us as your one-stop dentist, you’ll have access to many types of family dental treatment, including:
- General Dentistry – We provide routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Implant Dentistry – Dr. Powers both places and restores implants right here.
- Sedation Dentistry – We offer sedation options for any anxious patient, even kids.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgical services keep you from having to travel to a specialist.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unlock your dream smile with a variety of cosmetic treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile and strengthen your bite.
- Emergency Dentistry – Same-day appointments are available in many cases.
Powers Family and Implant Dentistry would love to provide your family dentistry in Lyons! Call us today at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment for all your loved ones. If you’d rather, you can also request an appointment using our handy online form.