When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental team that is prepared to handle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Our team consists of skilled, seasoned dental professionals who will offer you the best experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be much more anxious than usual. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your treatment to soothe you and also soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace as well as address any kind of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We wish to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any type of restorative or other services to get your smile back on track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we usually treat, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to soothe discomfort as well as swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Pick up the tooth by the crown (visible part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a competent emergency dentist in Switz City, IN. Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry right now at 812-645-0620 For non-emergency needs, you can request an appointment online.