- Dr. Powers completed a yearlong implant fellowship
- Get a complimentary second opinion
- We place & restore implants right here
Rebuild Your Smile Using Dental Implants in Lyons
If missing and damaged teeth are causing you hassle, the team at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry would love to make your life simpler. Using dental implants in Lyons, we’re able to give you back a full set of beautiful and functional teeth and improve your quality of life. Dr. Powers can use teeth implants to help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious and hearty foods
- Make dining out and trying new meals a pleasure instead of misery
- Smile with newfound confidence knowing that your teeth are attractive
- Talk more plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Make better first impressions in your business and social life
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed and comfortable
Call us today at 812-659-3901 so you can discover all the benefits of teeth implants. Dr. Powers completed a yearlong fellowship in implant dentistry, so your care will be in good hands! As always, second opinions are free.
Implants Will Give You Back Your Smile & Your Bite
Teeth implants are the preferred way to replace missing teeth. Dr. Powers will insert a small titanium post into your jawbone, where it will fuse with the bone and create a sturdy base for new replacement teeth. Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants help strengthen the bone and minimize bone deterioration that occurs after you lose teeth.
Dr. Powers has used implants for many years to restore his patients’ smiles. With his extensive training and experience in dental implants, Powers Family and Implant Dentistry is your one-stop shop to get your implants and replacement teeth without wasting time and money going to different dentist offices or specialists. Dr. Powers can even perform any extractions that are needed before you get your implants. Plus, we’ll use a 3-D CT scanner and a computer-guided placement procedure that ensure precision and efficiency. If you’re nervous about your procedure, you can choose from three levels of sedation – inhaled sedation, oral sedation with a pill, or IV sedation.
We have several options when it comes to using implants for teeth replacement. They include:
- Single Implant With a Crown – A beautiful new crown will be anchored to an implant to restore a missing tooth and give you back your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will attach to two or more implants to fill in the gap left by missing teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll anchor dentures to implants using a snap-and-ball system so they stay securely in place at all times.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures will be secured to a metal bar that runs along your implants.
- Fixed Full-Arch Teeth – Using just four implants per arch, we can anchor a full row of fixed teeth. You’ll never need to remove them for cleaning or care.
- Mini Dental Implants – These smaller implants can be used if your jaw is weak or thin. They offer a quicker healing time.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Powers and our team will develop a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth using implants.
Visit Powers Family and Implant Dentistry for dental implants in Lyons that will give you back all your teeth. Call us today at 812-659-3901 to schedule your free consultation.