As with any type of emergency, a dental crisis can happen at the most inconvenient time. That’s why it’s good to have a dental professional in mind for those occasions. Dr. Scott Powers has over 20 years of experience, and he can handle any dental emergencies in Lyons. Contact us when your smile is suffering, and we’ll get you in as soon as possible – the same day in many cases. Established patients can sometimes be seen after hours. Our skilled team will:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
We do our best to get dental emergencies in as soon as possible. We know what it's like to be in pain, and it's not fun. So we will do whatever we can, whether it's to work through lunch or to see someone after hours to help someone get out of pain.
Dental abscesses can become a medical problem, and the best way is to not wait, is to get in and get it taken care of. And we move heaven and earth to try to get people who are in pain taken care of.
- Offer you dental sedation to ease any anxiety
- Stop your pain so you can relax and feel better
- Address your immediate concern
- Provide follow-up care as needed to help preserve your smile
Count on Our Team When Faced With a Dental Dilemma
Chances are that sooner or later, you or a family member will experience some type of dental emergency. Whether it’s a toothache, a broken tooth, or a broken dental appliance, we can provide the care you need.
We offer three levels of sedation to ensure your treatment is comfortable. Choose from inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral sedation in pill form, or IV sedation. Dr. Powers is one of only a few general dentists in Indiana certified to administer IV sedation. He’ll help you decide the best option for your situation.
Below are a few common treatments we provide when a patient comes in with a dental emergency:
- Tooth Filling – Your new filling will repair dental damage and make biting and chewing comfortable again.
- Root Canal – We will clean out the diseased part of your aching tooth. Then we’ll seal it with a special material to help prevent reinfection.
- Tooth Extraction – If we’re unable to save your tooth, we’ll gently extract it to stop your pain and protect your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Dr. Powers can handle all wisdom teeth removal, even if they’re impacted.
Don’t suffer in pain any longer. Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry now at 812-645-0620 for any dental emergencies in Lyons. If you have a non-emergency need, you can contact us using our handy online form.