Protect Your Favorite Smile With Family Dental Care
Booking your dental visits is easier when you have a family dentist you can trust to care for you and your loved ones at every stage of life. Your whole family can get the care they need from our team with our many services:
- General Dentistry – All ages require routine services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence increase, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and gum recession treatment.
- Emergency Dental Care – When dental emergencies occur, you want relief as soon as possible. We offer same-day appointments in many situations.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can rebuild your smile. Fillings, crowns, and root canals can repair a damaged or infected tooth. Replace missing teeth with bridges and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most natural way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or full-arch implants to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll take pleasure in the natural appearance and function or your replacement teeth.
- Oral Surgery – You can come to us for tooth removal, wisdom teeth extractions, and bone grafts.
To stay relaxed during any procedure, take advantage of our sedation choices. Even children can receive fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation is also available. We are among the few offices that can provide you with IV sedation as well during more complex procedures.
So your family can receive the care they require, we accept all insurance plans and we are in-network for Health Resources, Delta Premier, and certain Anthem plans. You can finance your treatments with CareCredit, too.