If you’ve wanted simple and quick treatments that can improve the look of your smile, then we have what you need. You can get teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Lyons that will instantly give you a more attractive smile. With these two services, you can expect:Image Title: Teeth Contouring/ Crown Lengthening Easily Reshape Your Smile Read Transcript
Sometimes people have healthy teeth they are just a little uneven and a simple procedure is just to do a little crown leveling. We take off a little here, a little there and just level the field and make the smile at nice and straight and attractive. Crown lengthening is a procedure just like it sounds that lengthens the look of your tooth. A lot of teeth have a short appearance and it's not because the incisal edge is too short or the part that you chew with it's just that the gum has grown down too far. So crown lengthening is a way we can trim a little bit of the gum tissue around the top of the tooth which gives it a longer, bigger, more attractive appearance. Whether you need reshaping of the gum tissues or recontouring of the enamel to help straighten out your smile those services are easily taken care of here at Powers Family Dentistry.
- Fast treatment that usually takes just one visit
- A younger and more vibrant appearance
- Better first impressions in your professional life
- Great self-esteem from your new smile
Don’t put off getting your beautiful smile! Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment. Be sure to ask about our free consultations and second opinions.
Achieve a Beautiful Smile in Less Time
Not all cosmetic dentistry takes multiple visits or a lot of time to complete, and not everyone needs a full smile makeover. Often, a simple touch-up to your teeth or gums is all that’s required to dramatically change your smile. With that in mind, Powers Family and Implant Dentistry wants to let you know about two treatments that can improve your smile and give you more confidence:
- Teeth Contouring – Using special dental instruments, Dr. Powers will gently even out your tooth edges by removing a small amount of tooth enamel. He will smooth away rough or uneven edges and chips to give you a more even smile line. Your enamel doesn’t contain any nerves, so you don’t have to worry about any discomfort.
- Crown Lengthening – Using our Electrosurge system, we can comfortably remove excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them look short. After your treatment, these teeth will appear longer and more aesthetically appealing.
After you’ve enhanced your smile through teeth contouring or lengthening your crowns, you may want to explore some of our other cosmetic dentistry services:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office treatment and at-home whitening.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Powers can repair minor teeth flaws in just one appointment using composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells bond to the front of teeth to make them look more attractive.
Quick treatments like teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Lyons can make a big difference in your smile. Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment.