The team at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry loves using cosmetic dentistry in Lyons to help our patients enjoy beautiful smiles. In fact, Dr. Powers has over two decades of experience in improving smiles and giving his patients more confidence. With his skilled touch, you can:Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
I think nowadays people want a natural looking smile, so the days of gold crowns and silver fillings are becoming less and less seen. One advancement in dental materials allows us to do most of, if not all of, our crowns now are porcelain, which gives the tooth of much more lifelike appearance. Most, if not all, of our fillings now are tooth colored. People don't want to see black teeth or gold teeth. They want natural teeth, and with dental materials and techniques that we use today we're able to do that.
- Feel comfortable showing a full and genuine smile
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make better first impressions when socializing
It’s time to get the gorgeous grin you’ve been waiting for. Call us today at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment. Second opinions and consultations are always complimentary!
Unlock the Attractive Smile You’ve Always Wanted
At Powers Family and Implant Dentistry, you’ll feel comfortable and right at home. We have a beverage station, TVs, pillows, blankets, and private patient care rooms to help you relax during your cosmetic appointments. Plus, we even give you three sedation options if you’re especially nervous.
[img imgid=”555″ align=”right”]
However, the truly important part is that we offer many great services to improve the look of your smile. Some of our more popular treatments include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin luminescent shells will quickly hide unsightly tooth flaws and give you a more glamorous look.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your pick of either fast in-office treatment or at-home whitening for more flexibility.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Powers can repair chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, and worn teeth in just one simple appointment.
- Teeth Contouring – We can gently smooth rough and uneven tooth edges to give you a more pleasing smile.
- Crown Lengthening – We can remove a small amount of gum tissue to allow short teeth to appear longer and more attractive.
- Gum Reshaping – Get rid of your “gummy smile” with gentle treatment that balances out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Dr. Powers can place gum tissue where your gums have receded to improve their appearance and get them back on the road to health.
When you need cosmetic dentistry in Lyons, rely on the experienced team at Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Call us today at 812-645-0620 to schedule your appointment. You can also use our handy online form to request an appointment time.