Every new year, many people make plans to improve their health. They want to eat better, feel better, and exercise more.
When you think about it, our team at Powers Family & Implant Dentistry can help you eat and feel better. With restorative dentistry, you can eat a wide variety of food again, so you can get the nutrition you need to be healthy. That doesn’t mean you will get more exercise, but it could mean you have the energy to start a workout routine.
You can regain your healthy smile. We can help. Call 812-645-0620 today to schedule a consultation. Let’s make a plan to repair or replace your teeth in 2021.
Feel Good About Your Teeth
Modern dental care can do truly amazing things. Our preference is to prevent problems However, you can fix everything from cavities to total tooth loss with our many services.
With restorative treatments, you can have a complete, natural-looking smile again. The materials used for our dental restorations are made to look like real teeth. This can give you the confidence to post that selfie on social media, smile during your next video conference, or speak at your next social gathering.
Having a nice smile is good for your confidence, but restorative care is about more than just reviving the appearance of your teeth. It’s also about bringing back the full function of your teeth as well. That means knowing that you can bite into an apple or chew a steak without any worries.
You can have your teeth back. You can smile, speak, and eat just like you could before your teeth were damaged, decayed, infected, or lost.
Choose The Best Services For Your Situation
We can and want to work with you to put together a plan that gives you back the appearance and use of your teeth. You could benefit from one or more of our services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our composite fillings can match the color of your smile while fixing your cavity.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can fix decayed, broken, chipped, and cracked teeth, and they can cap an infected tooth or be part of a complete tooth replacement.
- Inlays and Onlays – If you need something bigger than a filling but not quite a complete crown, these restoration solutions could work for you.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace one or more missing teeth with one of our bridges.
- Dentures – We offer full and partial dentures so you can replace a complete arch of teeth if needed.
- Root Canal Treatment – To end the pain of a tooth infection, you need to remove the infected tissue. A root canal can be done practically painlessly with modern techniques.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They make crowns, bridges, and dentures stronger and more secure.
See Us Soon To Get Started
Discover what we can do for you. We offer complimentary consultations and second opinions. If you are ready to rebuild your smile, call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment in Lyons, IN.