- Choose from three levels of relaxing sedation
- Enjoy amenities like pillows, blankets, & TVs
- Dr. Powers has extensive education & experience
As with most things in life, you have a choice when it comes to the dentist office you go to. At Powers Family and Implant Dentistry, we believe you’ll find us different from the others. We’d love to give you the chance to experience dental care as it’s meant to be – comfortable, personal, and expertly delivered. Here are a few other great reasons to come see us for comprehensive dentistry in Lyons:You Should Join Our Family Read Transcript
You Should Join Our Family
We offer the full range of general dentistry, from a child's first visit for a cleaning all the way to dental sedation and dental implants and full mouth reconstruction. So being in a small area, we're an hour's drive away to the nearest specialist. I knew I wanted to come back to this area and have taken lots of training and dedicated my office into providing a full range of dental services so that my patients don't have to drive to multiple locations and see multiple dentists to get their work done. Our goal is to treat everyone like family and to listen to patients first. I think a lot of times we get excited and we're in a hurry to tell people all the things that we can do and we forget to listen to the patient on what their concerns are. I think we have a goal to really try to listen to the patient's concern and try to really dial in on that and help them with their problem.
- With all the services we provide, you can have all your dental needs met in one convenient location.
- We offer three great choices for sedation – inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral sedation with a small pill, and IV sedation.
- Dr. Powers has hospital privileges to treat patients with special needs and pediatric patients in an operating room.
- You can enjoy amenities that include pillows, blankets, TVs, a beverage station, and private patient care rooms.
- Dr. Powers completed a one-year dental implant fellowship after his residency, so he can handle your entire implant process right here.
- We use advanced technology like electronic cavity detectors, 3-D imaging, and low-radiation digital X-ray equipment.
When you need all-inclusive dentistry, look no further than Powers Family and Implant Dentistry. Call us today at 812-645-0620 to schedule your next dental visit. We offer free consultations and second opinions.
Rely on Our Team’s Expertise
There aren’t many dentist offices where you’ll find the unique combination of skills and experience that Dr. Powers possesses. Fewer than 1 percent of dentists have completed two years of residency and fellowship like he has. Plus, Dr. Powers is certified to administer IV sedation (one of only a few general dentists in Indiana with this qualification). Combine those attributes with his hospital privileges, and you have one outstanding dentist right here in Lyons!
[img imgid=”556″ align=”right”]
Whether your child is due for a routine checkup or you want to have your missing teeth replaced using dental implants, Powers Family and Implant Dentistry is your one-stop shop for complete dental care. Our team’s vast experience in many types of dentistry means you’ll always receive excellent care in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
It also means we can handle many difficult cases in-house without you needing to travel an hour or more to see a specialist. Dr. Powers can perform all types of teeth extractions, even impacted wisdom teeth, as well as bone grafting procedures. Plus, with a choice of three types of sedation, you’re assured of having a pleasant experience in our care.
When you want outstanding comprehensive dentistry in Lyons, call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment.