- Enjoy amenities like blankets, pillows, & TVs
- Rely on Dr. Powers’s skills & experience
- Three types of relaxing sedation are available
At Powers Family and Implant Dentistry, keeping you relaxed and helping you enjoy your dental visits are at the top of our list of priorities. Dr. Powers and our team work hard to provide the highest level of dental care possible, while making sure your time with us is pleasant. We pride ourselves on offering comfortable dentistry in Lyons to each and every patient. Here are some things we think you’ll appreciate about our dentist office:
- Dr. Powers has over two decades of experience and has completed thousands of hours of continuing education. Plus, his residency and fellowship training puts him in the top 1 percent of all dentists.
- Our patient amenities include a beverage station, TVs, pillows, blankets, and private patient care rooms.
- You can choose from three levels of sedation – laughing gas, oral sedation using a pill, or IV sedation for our deepest relaxation.
- Our compassionate team will take time to fully explain your dental treatment and answer any questions you have.
Call Powers Family and Implant Dentistry today at 812-645-0620 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re easy to find – near the intersection of Broad Street and Highway 67. Be sure to ask about our free consultations and second opinions.
We Offer Gentle Dental Care For Your Whole Family
[img imgid=”850″ align=”right”]
Dr. Scott Powers has devoted significant time to training and education so that he can provide an extensive range of dental services. He and our team want to make sure you and your family can have all your dental needs met in one location. Plus, with three types of sedation, we can ease the anxiety of even the most nervous dental patients. Here are a few types of comfortable dental care you’ll find here:
- Implant Dentistry – Replace missing teeth with these prosthetic teeth roots.
- General Dentistry – We’ll keep your whole family’s smiles healthy and bright.
- Family Dentistry – We treat patients from age 2 on up.
- Oral Surgery – Our team can handle all extractions as well as bone grafts.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile and your bite.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our treatment will transform your teeth into your dream smile.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get fast help when your smile is suffering.
Visit us soon and discover how it feels to receive comfortable dentistry in Lyons. Call us today at 812-645-0620 to schedule an appointment.